The Book Club of Doom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really don't know how to describe this forum. It's a book club. We read books. Then we talk about them.

First Book and Reading Schedule

Admin
    Admin

First Book and Reading Schedule Empty First Book and Reading Schedule

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm

The first book the BCOD will be reading will be Conversations With God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1). If you'd like to purchase the book, just click this link.http://www.amazon.com/Conversations-God-Book-Guidebook-Uncommon/dp/1571740481 If you need a digital copy of the text, please let me know by email or message on her and I will make sure to send it your way. Make sure to include an email address where I can send it.

In order to give everyone enough time to read the first portion, I'm going to go ahead and assign it here. The portion we will be reading for our first meeting will be the Introduction and the First Chapter. I'd like to have our first local meeting on September 20th, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. The date deadline for the reading section will be September 17th, 2011. This will give the local group the chance to read through everything and interact before coming to the local group.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am